If it's a big gap then the generational difference may cause issues. I ran into it when I dated a guy 14 years older than I. I am a complete feminist and he was born in the late 60's, and his idea of how a woman's place in a relationship was in need of an update. So it just depends.

Best Answer

If one is under the legal age of consent and the other is over it than yes it is a big deal

Best Answer

Kind of. <br />
A 19 year old has no real idea about life yet, so if someone over 30 is pursuing a relationship with one... chances are it's all about physical urges instead of emotional connection.

Best Answer

For a short while, I had an older lover when I was very young. She was 21 years older, very beautiful, and lonely. I was 18, with a full heart, very horny, and with much to learn about sex and love. Like young lovers often do, I ended up with a broken heart - a fair trade for what I learned and gained from the experience. Our age difference would have would have imploded any hope of "a relationship" - long-term or otherwise - but I'll never regret the time spent with her all those years ago. So yes, age difference is a very big deal... one way or another.

Best Answer

Nope. Relationship only needs passion to sustain it. Nothing else means.

Best Answer

No. If you have 18 and your boyfriend 23, it is not a big deal. But if you 18 and he is 30+, that is weird.

Best Answer

Yep. I don't want to feel like I am molesting someone.

Best Answer

Only when it comes to death and taxes.

Best Answer

to generalize it, age 13 with an age 20+ is absolutely wrong. 18 with a 25, no big deal

Best Answer

I don't think so.

Best Answer

Depends on the gap...

Best Answer

No it's really not

Best Answer

For me its a big no !!

Best Answer

2 years gap is fine

Best Answer

Some time peer pressure and lack of thing in common is a big deal.

Best Answer