for example 24 year old dating a ... 38 year old? also marriage?
j0j0262 j0j0262 22-25, F 21 Answers Mar 5, 2010

If both people are at the same level of emotional maturity, actual age shouldn't make too much of a difference. Those around you may judge and make rude comments about the age difference, so you should be ready to handle that. Finally, if one person in the relationship is under age, then it absolutely matters. Just don't go there.

Best Answer

As long as they are of legal age and not a student or employee of yours. I think teachers get a bad name for messing with students too much...

Best Answer

I think it is.<br />
There are generation gaps that can not be breached.

Best Answer

It depends your heart could be completely in love with who they are but over time you might even though your in love, you might not be sexually attracted to them, because they look sooo old. But what's the point of sex if the person doesn't treat you right? I would say go for your best friend whom you are sexually attracted to for the best fit, it might not matter how old they are, nobody's perfect.

Best Answer

sometime it does. Mental maturity is very important. A friend of mine had a rough marriage since she married a 9 year older man who manipulated her to the best of his knowledge. it was real sad. <br />
One needs to be more cautious when in a relation like this. Again there is no such rule..there are times when things wok really well for people

Best Answer

It rather depends on the mental compatibility of two people.

Best Answer

Not unless you make it so. I had a gf 21 years older than me, great time was had by all. So it doesnt matter too miuch, as long as you both are in good health and have a love for each other.

Best Answer

OH yes my parents are 16 years apart and then if you are the woman like my mother is you may have to support their dead ***.

Best Answer

Well...if there are people...who marry 50 so on years beyond their age...there isnt anything you cant do...But Most of the people who do this...are kinda after money...so looking for real love...can be up to approximately...14 years>? :) In love age doesent matter...as long as you love and appreciate one another.

Best Answer

If the fate of one's romantic relationship depends on the opinions of strangers, then maybe that person isn't ready for a one on one relationship.

Best Answer

If he's still breathing and has a substantial bank account, age will never factor into any relationship issues.

Best Answer

depends on the maturity and being secure in your own skin,A 22 yeear old i dated was way more mature than some women ive dated twice her age.

Best Answer

no im 43 my first wife is 29 and my 2nd wife is 34 all depends on caracter and personality

Best Answer

No, but the further apart in age the less you’ll have in common. <br />
The less in common you have, the less likely the relationship will last.

Best Answer

I can't phrase it better than AllForDogs.<br />
and RedRover: whoa that is...wow...I don't know what to say...wow

Best Answer