I see it as just a number. 51yrs young.
xxnsnxx xxnsnxx 51-55, M 23 Answers Sep 9, 2012 in Health

I used to worry a lot now I accept it as a fact.

Best Answer

I am 27 and worry all the time. Of reaching 30 and still being a loser and of the fact that many people would no longer consider me young at this age. I wish I was 21 again.

Best Answer

I only worry about the things I can change

Best Answer

ah ha,, another in the long list of meaningless ?'s. YES,, age IS just a #,, it's UR number. I haven't had a g/f ( couple fiances too lol) who wasn't at least 30 yrs YOUNGER than me,, in the past 5-6 yrs. Age is only a # to the extent that after filtering for beauty,,, I seek girls so stupid I have no need to bother to ask them if they know what WWII means /was ? It's way better if they're completely brain dead, than it is if there's even a tiny spark of intelligence,,,, nice huh,,, lol. Oh and btw,,, if ur alive on the planet TODAY,,, you're supposed to know 20th century history,, even if ur ALL DDG --- Drop Dead Gorgeous.

Best Answer

It depends on the circumstances? Dating, yeah it's important.

Best Answer

I do believe age matters to me because I believe certain events be fullfilled at certain times in your life. An example being getting an education when young so you can provide for your family when older by getting a good job. If I an 20 now and having children there is no way I can provide fir my children in hers to come. (i don't want to offend people as i know people can have kids at 20 then provide go their children) also life expierence and wisdom comes with age. When it comes. To dating a 10 year gap starting from your 20s should probably be biggest as beyond this the 2 parties are at totally different parts of their life.

Best Answer

Just a number. Compatability does not rely on age. My husband is ten years older than me.

Best Answer

I don't worry about it. I worry more about things I CAN do something about, then I work on fixing them.

Best Answer

It's how you feel.....it is what it is. Who cares

Best Answer

I don't think about it to often . To much to do. I just enjoy the moment as much as I can

Best Answer

Not the number of years itself, but what it is doing to my body over time. Increasing trouble with illness or my joints. Eyesight failing. Wrinkles popping up here or there. It does bother me too that I am doubtless growing a bit less attractive.

The number itself doesn't matter. It's how I age, that does.

Best Answer

What would be the point in worrying...nothing u can do about it...

Best Answer

It matters.

Best Answer