Kay, so I did something kinda dumb yesterday... I read somewhere that using a antiseptic will help a itchy scalp because of the bacteria on the scalp which causes the itching. and my head was itching like crazy last night so i put some rubbing alcohol on my scalp.(well, alcohol mixed with water in a spray bottle). i sprayed some on my scalped and it actually did really help. now i really want to straighten my hair and im afraid the heat will cause my hair to explode in flames because of the alcohol i put on my scalp yesterday.. so again, is alcohol still flammable after it has dried?
GettingOverShit GettingOverShit 18-21, F 10 Answers Mar 15, 2013 in Health

sorry....<br />
but I weep for the younger generation..... and I'm not that old...

Best Answer

The only thing left on your scalp is the residue of impurities which might burn if you have an industrial furnace.

Best Answer

whats that suppose to mean?

Best Answer

It means short of jumping inside an industrial furnace you are safe.

Best Answer

no, it's not flammable. It's gone completely. Trust a chemist.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

Whether it's dried or not you should shower and wash your hair more so than you usually do. Then, when your hair is dry and you're ready to straighten it, have a bowl of water or the shower head running just in case.

Best Answer

Alcohol does not dry. It is a vapor at room temperature. After this long your head is fire safe :)

Best Answer