travelingthinker travelingthinker 26-30, M 7 Answers Jan 10, 2013 in Politics

He has a bit of truth in what he speaks but all he does is spread fear. He tries to make out the government are more powerful than they actually are

Best Answer

He speaks half truths to rile up the public, civil war is on her way, and he is definitely funded by the government, ever heard that saying 'fund two sides of the war', these guys have been doing it since the third reich, maybe even further back

Best Answer

I mean I saw the interview with Piers Morgan, and I just thought nobody could actually be that rude. but at the same time he was holding onto this small stack of papers of things he wanted to talk about

Best Answer

He puts forth a very convincing case why not everybody should be allowed to own guns.

Best Answer

Messiah for the medicated.

Best Answer

I am certain his neighbors are very uneasy knowing that nut case owns guns. I imagine many gun owners wish he would go away.

Best Answer

I think he is legitimately crazy, but much of what he presents is just for show.

Best Answer