Santiago1 Santiago1 41-45 16 Answers Apr 27, 2011

Is there really any change that doen't come with pluses and minuses. The biggest plus is the internet and how we now communicate with other cultures in other countries instead of reading about them in a printed book. This gives us power over the greedy idiots who fill our heads with propoganda. When we connect with others we have another source for information that the higher ups wish we never had access to. Gives them less control. Social order by mutual respect instead of fear and killing. Overall a good thing. Racism, bigotry, suspicions will be put in their graves. But communication is becoming less oral and we may evolve into mutes.

Best Answer

Ask yourself next time you need a bypass

Best Answer

If it isn't you're doing it wrong. You don't HAVE to use it just because they make it.

Best Answer

In one way yes, but in another no.

Best Answer

Well if the idea of never learning anything other then what your father did for a living, getting married at around 12 and dying at the oldest possible age being 40 or less sounds good then no technology is not helping that at all... We are living longer with more access to information the ability to choose and decide what we want to do and who we want to be with.<br />
Sure technology has its misuse but nothing so good comes with only a positive. Even with all the negatives more positives are coming out as time progresses. If your talking about issues that are appearing today because of technology its simply that they where not as well known prior to it. <br />
Things happened less a few hundreds years ago for many reasons.<br />
1.) News didn't travel far nor did it travel fast<br />
2.) There were simply less people for things to happen to<br />
3.) Most things remained intentionally isolated because it was impossible to spread information<br />
Nothing really new is happening because of technology in terms of social and psychological events people want to claim are caused by some form of technology. Its just that we hear about it more that it can be spread around easier we know whats going on and there are more people to listen or do it.

Best Answer

You're asking this . . . on the internet? <br />
YES! Of course it's made things better. There's downsides to everything of course, but no sane person would want to live in a less advanced age with all the dirt, disease, health problems, manual labour, poor choice of food, etc, etc, that would go with it.

Best Answer

for some things, yes. but i think that the more advanced technology gets, the less we will have to do ourselves. in the long run we could end up like the humans in the movie wall-e.

Best Answer

Yes and no. Yes it makes life in many ways -- life is much easier physically. But I am afraid that our modern technological inventions, once we are thru with them and we toss them in the trash are polluting our land, water, air and ultimately ourselves. Today's garbage is toxic as compared to the garbage of one thousand years ago -- actually it was beneficial to the environment. I wished they could come up with a system of burning our garbage to produce electricity instead of burying it in landfills. I think that would be a great invention.

Best Answer

yes it has helped when used in a positive way but than you always have the bad guys that will find a way to breach someone's security so in that way it makes us all open to hackers. Did I say I was afraid of this already? I also think personal service in terms of companies is essential. No one hates a computer voice more than I. sigh.. there is always a trade off with everything.

Best Answer

No, not really. It has removed much of the down time we used to use for relaxing and not worrying about deadlines. Do we really need to check our e-mails 5 times a day? Tracking times of job cards at work is insanely picky and we are expected to account for almost every second of the day. I firmly believe that we are far too 'time is money' focussed and try my best to 'just breathe'.

Best Answer

In many ways yes, but when used improperly or in excess it can have bad effects.

Best Answer