carefreelifelover1326 carefreelifelover1326 26-30, M 10 Answers Jan 1 in Embarrassing & Funny

Oh yes. The good savior doesn't want anyone to have fun. We must make Him happy because he is the only one who gets to actually be happy.

Best Answer
Best Answer

Isn't wealth a form of greed which is one of the 7 deadly sins? I just find it funny that they bring in piles of things that they don't necessarily need because their entire land is built from solid gold, diamond and jewels...

Best Answer

The way god is sitting there it looks like pride is his number 1 sin. lol.

Best Answer

Yup.. that too. Definitely that. And the way he burned the others in the other comics.. Would that not be Wrath?

Best Answer

I think that would be wrath that is far beyond the human limit.

Best Answer

Thanks for BA

Best Answer

Pretty much.

Best Answer

Not in the Old Testament. That's old school fun.

Best Answer

Stoning people to death. That is old school fun. lol.

Best Answer

Much of the old testament is quite unenlightened. It was written in a very different time and reflects that less evolved level of spiritual consciousness. The new testament's Great Commandment - love God, others (and implied, yourself) is sound advice and should lead to a happy life and a harmonious world. I often marvel at how we glorify violence in movies, children's games and other places and yet we get so bent out of shape when we see a naked body or someone who is enjoying the playfulness of sex. My rule of thumb is enjoy yourself doing what you will as long as it does not harm others. It would be preferable that it does not harm yourself either, but I believe that must be up to the individual to decide. I think hell is a place that outlaws fun and play and spontaneity. In this way, we may have created our own hells with our puritanical rules. Getting biblical again, eating of the fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil is eating of the fruit that creates discernment/judgment of "good" and "evil," creating a dualistic world in which some people and things are condemned. Reentering a non-judging state ("forgive us our trespasses as (to the extent to which) we forgive those who trespass against us") encourages us to reenter a unitive state of consciousness in which nothing is judged, just experienced and loved. That's the place I try to be.

Best Answer

Because it was written by biased people, it is a collection of stories that have been rewritten, and reinterpreted, many times by different people over the centuries.

Anyone who believes every word verbatim is sad, it is the same with other 'organised' religious so called holy books, like the torah or quran. There may be some reasonable moral lessons in any of them, but to take every word as gods word is idiotic!

Best Answer

Drinking wine is okay, Jesus even made some. Marrying your relatives and polygamy are okay. And as long as you honor your mom you can beat her with a great big stick!

Best Answer

I feel like it, yes. 'Tis why I say no. I don't understand some things. I've got a super religious friend that tells me all about things that he would like to do but he doesn't because the bible or "God" says he isn't supposed to. I asked him what the point of life was if you weren't doing what you loved, but he just started going on about heaven and hell and eternal damnation and all that fun stuff. .-.

I'm a sinner and proud of it.

Best Answer

Not sure, I've only read the first part of the Matthews and the revelation.

Best Answer

no

Best Answer