SkidlelyBoeBoe SkidlelyBoeBoe 31-35, M 7 Answers Feb 15, 2013 in EP

Man,psychology really has made everything into a symptom of disease!

Best Answer

I don't believe so. In order to be passive-aggressive, I would think you would have to be angry to some degree.<br />
Altruism doesn't truly have anything to do with anger. It's doing what's right without want of anything in return.

Best Answer

What if it's like taking a pain for someone else?

Best Answer

Then you should want to do it without anything in return. I'll take away my baby brother's pain of what idiots say to him any day...but I wouldn't want to give him mine. If I'm angry because I have to deal with his pain, that's not altruism. It's just selfishness...imo.

Best Answer

Thanks :)

Best Answer

never. passive aggressive is whining and complaining all the time.

Best Answer

I don't see the connection between the two, other than someone who enjoys playing the martyr.

Best Answer

a hypocrite?

Best Answer

Altruism or selflessness is the principle or practice of concern for the welfare of others. It is a traditional virtue in many cultures and a core aspect of various religious traditions, though the concept of "others" toward whom concern should be directed can vary among cultures and religions. Altruism or selflessness is the opposite of selfishness, and is NOT passive aggressive behaviour.

Best Answer

Can be

Best Answer