Russia, the former communist super power, and China, the present communist super power, are rising in power. and as anti-socialistic as america is, are they f*cked now?? im asking as a non american towards non americans, coz i dont think that many americans bother looking at the situation from another angle. and even though im sure alot of americans are just gonna look at the title and answer some ****..
mhc4444 mhc4444 22-25, M 12 Answers Mar 27, 2012

i think we're all F**ked. we should be looking toward an ice age or something to start over...

Best Answer

america got ****** years ago, where have you been?

Best Answer

I hate the world in turmoil...why can't everyone just get along...I do not care where you came from what type of clothes car house you have live in...to me that does not matter...we are all humans after all...for the Love of everything *Humane* I just wished people would wake up see the light smile be happy help one another...I know what is happening all over ...I do not like it.....and yes America was fkd a long time ago but everything and everyone else is about to get even more fkd with what is to some in the near future...I propose setting enormous speakers in every city town corner of the world and sing *** I would like to teach the world to sing in perfect harmony....etc etc....... Off topic come to thing of it Coke should really redo that commercial....:)

Best Answer

correction --should be with what is to come..........and also ....should be come to think of it not thing of it lol.....tired..

Best Answer

America has always had enemies and always will and while they cannot be simply dismissed,I don't believe they will be our undoing. Born Of the radical notion that a colony could break the shackles of their colonial masters and be "self-governing",America"s strongest commodity has been her people. I have noticed a gradual erosion of faith in itself and its institutions. If this descent into cynicism remains,we will undoubtedly fall.A revolution must always be renewed ,as each generation faces new trials.I believe we are up to the days ahead if we reassert that curious notiion that "we the people " indeed rule-we hold our fate in our own hands. ..........................................peace/Don;t tread on me

Best Answer

don*t despond, America!))

Best Answer

It's far worse than our "officials" are letting on. We can change, but it will take a lot of work, and the ruling class will not like the changes. That's certain. They will fight change every step along the way, and get really nasty about it too. I hate to say, but the worst has yet to come.

Best Answer

all i know is Australia is looking pretty f:)ck right now

Best Answer

chin up. they might start offering young single women $10,000 a baby... you know how there is a massive shortage of single mothers with 4 kids we have

Best Answer