Amee321 Amee321 70+, F 3 Answers Oct 13, 2012 in Hobbies

There are plenty of good men left in America, they just refuse to play the political game and go through the he!! required to get elected.

Best Answer

I like Mitt. He grew up in politics and has experience running a state. He's also been a highly successful business man who has helped to create wealth and jobs. He's a good family man, has multiple degrees from an ivy league college, speaks multiple languages and is respected by people in his church and in his business who know him. He gives millions to charity every year. Seems like a great guy.

Best Answer

America has plenty of good men...no doubt. ;} However in terms of politics...ummmm...it's a laugh for all of us. You do know there is clearly NOT a good candidate between the two of them...both are jokes that are worthy of a good laugh...comedy at it's best. It's just to those living here it's one damn SAD laugh...I'm laughing through tears.

Best Answer

I totally agree. **sigh

Best Answer