Or is it a mental thing? Because I cannot seem to get past the fact that my bladder is being squished and I may let it all out all over my partner. It's so lame. I was told to just "let it go" but umm...I was potty trained and can't just allow that feeling to take over in bed lol. Help me out, ladies. Please.
lucifette lucifette 22-25, F 10 Answers Feb 12, 2011

A word for the guys......he will love it. Squirting is one of the hottest most intense experiences I have had with a woman. It really excited me when it happened and because it doesn't always happen makes it even more exciting for me. Don't worry about it being offensive in anyway it is very enjoyable and a turn on for him. Honestly, most guys wouldn't care if some urine came out. Relax and enjoy. Never been able to understand why women wouldn't do this when the ladies that did really enjoyed it. Now I get it a little better.

Best Answer

u should get over the urge to pee then should *** urge to *** all over

Best Answer

Yes, it always feels like that. Just to be sure, use the bathroom beforehand, so you know that your bladder is completely empty. That urination feeling is very troubling, and getting past that mental barrier is psychologically the hardest part .<br />
To me, it's not so much about turning on my husband (which happens to be an incidental side effect). It's more about enjoying the releasing sensation just before the O. If you rationalize it too much, I guess yes, you could conclude that it's pretty gross, haha. But when your husband/boyfriend climaxes, you could rationalize that as being gross, too; but you don't, because it's really quite a turn on. Accept it as a natural component to achieving the G-spot O.<br />
The first time I had mine, I was really anxious because I really wanted to climax, but I felt like a water balloon that wanted to pop. I relaxed just a little, then just a tiny amount came out by accident, then there was no stopping it. It all came out, and to tell the truth, the psychological turmoil seemed to magnify the pleasure. Maybe I'm just weird like that, but everyone is different.<br />
I know everyone says to just let it go, but that is really the only way. If you're really unsure of what to expect, you should try it on your own, when your boyfriend isn't there. Put a puppy pad or some towels down and have at it. Relax, relax, relax! That is the key. Once you get it, it'll open up a whole new world. :-)

Best Answer

My 2 cents says I don't really know what you are talking about. I had one person that was shooting all this messy liquid all over me with each stroke I took. I felt like we should have put down a towel but she never would do that. So for me it was the worst experience of my life. <br />
So I say enjoy what you enjoy and don't worry about things that are not happening! By the way tell your bf that he is being silly. There are some things the you can not tell someone to enjoy in this world. If you enjoyed it you would be doing it all ready. I think you need a new bf and you can tell him I said so.

Best Answer

Thank ya. I'm still somewhat sexually inexperienced so I am getting there. My boyfriend on the other hand is very experienced and he's never had this problem with previous girls so I can kind of understand why he is frustrated. I just wish he didn't make me feel stupid about it.

Best Answer

If you feel like a g-spot o is on the way, then it's probably not urine you're feeling. The bladder fills up with female prostate fluid before female ***********, and it's more pleasant-smelling stuff than urine. Believe me, if you let yourself have a g-spot o, you and your husband will both be happier.

Best Answer

Well that's the problem...I don't know if it's the g-spot O on the way or not since I've never experienced it. I'm determined to get past this though. Thanks.

Best Answer

Yes, you're also not alone. I've never been able to relax enough, getting out of the same sort of fr<x>ame of mind you get into. I've also heard it takes practice.. but the way I see it, the "regular *******" are intense enough, no need to make them messy too.

Best Answer

Hopefully practice makes perfect. My boyfriend is getting irritated with the fact that I cannot let go. I personally don't see anything attractive about squirting either, ha.

Best Answer

Yes - it's supposed to feel that way.<br />
& even though you probably won't, most guys wouldn't care if you did.... in fact, they'd probably like it.

Best Answer

:(<br /><br />I guess I just have to deal, haha. It's so uncomfortable though.

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer