I've gone on 2 dates with this guy. Our second date was last night and we're seeing each other again on Thursday. We're going to a game and he said that maybe we could go back to his place after (his place is close by to the game) and watch a DVD, "if I felt comfortable". Is his offer a euphemism for kissing, or making out, or more? On our first date he asked about my previous relationships and I had to tell him I haven't had any before (I'm 23 - not weird, just waiting for the right guy). He said he was surprised, but on our last date, he said he wasn't pushy or anything. His longest relationship has lasted for 5 months. He hasn't tried to kiss me yet (maybe he was nervous or sensed my nerves). Any ideas what he's thinking?
joker46 joker46 22-25, F 4 Answers Jan 8, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

If your ready for more sit down to watch the movie and make the first move by holding his hand.

Best Answer

It's possible that he means just that... watch a movie. But odds are he's hoping for perhaps a bit more intimacy, such as holding hand, snuggling, or a bit of smooching.

Best Answer