Nooooooooo

Best Answer

Why do you feel so?

Best Answer

I guess it depends on the field of study. But I can give you plenty of examples....But most dont care anymore. We have someone possibly running for president WITHOUT a degree. I have consulted top business, non profits, and politicians...performers and athletes. I have a Masters in business and Doctorate in Psychology. I have never been asked if I went to an Ivy League school.

Best Answer

Thanks for the share. I've always been reminded that only the ivy league grads make it up to the top of the ladder. However, I never agreed to that thought.

Best Answer

Ivy Leagues no longer hold the monopoly on quality education. I feel personally its better start at a jr or community college and transfer to a four year school. I feel the smaller class sizes you dont get lost in the shuffle, smaller class sizes, and you dont forget why you are there. AND you get teachers passionate about teaching.

Best Answer

Couldn't agree more :)

Best Answer

they just have a lot better connections than the rest of us

Best Answer

more better?

Best Answer

*much better

Best Answer

I have no issues with that I love to say "that's mo betta!"

Best Answer

I don't know if an ivy league grad is better, but I'm sure he would proof read.

Best Answer

I see what you did there

Best Answer

Be a sarcastic jackass? Yeah, I'm sort of a pro...

Best Answer

Oh you're too much of a narcissistic jackass!

Best Answer

I'm far from narcissistic. Nobody has a lower opinion of me than me.

Best Answer

Good for you.

Best Answer

Thaaaaaaaaaaanks!

Best Answer

Hahaha

Best Answer