Orangerocket Orangerocket 31-35, F 12 Answers Feb 5 in Dating & Relationships

No, an open relationship is for people who are too complex to have their needs met by only one person, and who are secure enough to be able to share their special people with other special people. Love's funny that way: the more you give away the more you have.

Best Answer

If you have an open relationship you don't really have someone.

Best Answer

Yeah... That seems like it would be the case to me

Best Answer

Kinda. I think it is about wanting the intimacy of a relationship with the variety of sex you (may) have while single.

Best Answer

Not even that. My wife is very kinky and variety in sex is not the issue. The problem is that my biggest kink is one night stands. She can never be that again for me.

Best Answer

Yeah, that's a really interesting point.

Best Answer

and by very definition, one night stands can't threaten our relationship.

Best Answer

Yes. The logic is sound. The argument perfect. I tip my hat.

Best Answer

Seems like a reasonable hypothesis

Best Answer

Or for people who are bi, maybe.

Best Answer

I never understanded those. I like more a relationship where you cheat from time to time...

Best Answer

Some like to watch. I know"perv". Being a saint s*cks.

Best Answer

Not really. My relationship is monogamish, which means we acknowledge that over the course of the next 20-50 years, chances are something is going to happen. Whatever happens is not going to lead to divorce automatically. We're allowed a little bit of fun on the side but it's not open as in free for all.<br />
When I go on a business trip, my wife packs my condoms and sends me a text that it's okay to use them. Usually I don't have the time to flirt, it's a work trip not pleasure, but should I meet someone nice in the hotel bar on the other side of the world ... why should I refuse her?

Best Answer

Perhaps?

Best Answer