Bigotry is never acceptable.

Best Answer

DITTO

Best Answer

Any religious paranoia is really a curse on humankind.

Best Answer

You reap what you sow.

Best Answer

first off, bigotry is an italian redwood,and did god give christians the masterlease to heaven,signed by god and notarized by satan?I want to see the hardcopy edison!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

i got introduced to a first phone at grade 8 or 9 as a 14 year old...i didnt have that sht when i was young..1999 so im not that old in the 90

Best Answer

when i saw a touch screen, i was in a shock and "omg thats amazing!" but its not a big deal no more. .....

Best Answer

i have never in my life been in a sunday church sermon (not one in MANY) that did not defame or criticize another form of belief/religion. what goes around comes around.

Best Answer

Why all these broad brush strokes?

Best Answer

it is okay to be agnostic or ahtiest or whatever <br />
but it is not okay to be anti- or bigoted<br />
we all need to work harder to understand and accept even if we don;t believe or follow.<br />
and that applies to religion, race, gender, sexual orientation, social status, wealth, etc.

Best Answer

Obviously it' quite alright to criticize any religion other than Islam, but being critical and just plain hateful, are not the same thing. Criticism of Christianity is actually doing Christians a favor by providing them the opportunity to explain their faith. I bet a lot of people have been converted because they criticized and heard just the right combination of words in response.

Best Answer

very good comment!

Best Answer

Christians have no problem talking bad about other religions so I would say no

Best Answer