hajues hajues 18-21 16 Answers Nov 4, 2012 in Religion

ladies and gentleman this is why marijuana is illegal

Best Answer

no marijuana is illegal because it is bad for you. i am clean just a philosopher

Best Answer

Another philosophy major.

Best Answer

no just a student with a very wide range of knowlege

Best Answer

I think it all disappears the minute we turn our back on it and only reappears when we look at it.

Best Answer

It's all too real.

Best Answer

Best answer!

Best Answer

everything is real and nothing is real. Real is what you make real so real can be a illusion.

Best Answer

it seems likely that none of us are "real" as individuals. that we are all part and parcel of the dream of another. we're coherent as individuals, but, I believe, that's more for plot consistency. If this isn't real, the next questions are, "what is real?" and "how do we get to it?" If this isn't real, should we try to wake from the dream, perhaps to attend to real responsibilities? Something could be dying in reality that, were we to wake, we could possibly save. Maybe we dream because we, ourselves, are dying (dying in the sense of being on a proverbial death bed, rather than in the sense that, by virtue of being alive and mortal, we all begin dying from the moment of conception. maybe the dream is comprised of mortals because the dreamer can't itself die; and, as dying is the domain of the living, the dreamer cannot live, either; this is the closest it can get to being alive: dreaming of lives...

Best Answer

I am just a figment of your imagination.

Best Answer

you are but pixels on my computer screen.

Best Answer

For want of some subatomic particle that zigged when it should have zagged, reality is such as it is... ba<x>sed on starts so small and fragile, how easy it is to change reality... It is real... but not fixed.

Best Answer

It will become real upon physical contact. The eyes.

Best Answer

::leans in close and whispers in your ear:: enjoy your waking life. this is a dream.

Best Answer

I believe u r a confused species !!!...............................laugh out loud

Best Answer