midniteblu midniteblu 36-40, M 12 Answers Oct 27, 2010

I am living proof.

Best Answer

The media and big pharma are using sorcery to shape society every day, you can watch it happening. You just have to understand what true witchcraft really is. Sure there are some "powers" that witches can toy with now and then, the devil throws that stuff in just to seduce and impress morons to his cause, but the enemy is far more interested in social manipulation and spiritual corruption than in giving little fools their vain sci-fi fantasies.

Best Answer

I've alway's believed in witchcraft and hexes and all the Paranormal things. I've read story's and read artical. <br />
I tell people that i believe in the Paranormal and i think and believe that there isn't just us normal un magical people on earth. I'm a believer in everything i read but i have to read up on it and look for evidence.<br />
I can admit i have practice spells myself with help of friends and they do work. Everyone if they believe has power. They just have to unlock them because they lay deep inside until they are wanted and unlocked. <br />
I found making my own spells up does work. But i NEVER do black magic and i STICK to white magic.

Best Answer

You don't understand the concept and practices and beliefs of witch craft obviously. Do a little digging.

Best Answer

There truely is no sicentific evidence of any magic spell working EVER. A spell is ba<x>sed on the supertisious spiritual practices of nomadic cultures. They are animistic practices held on to by supertisous people and do not work. A person who tries to justify their practice may say that there is a connection between spells and magic and quantum mechanics. Quantum mechanics aren't fully understood by any member of the scientific community and only relate to the molecular workings of things such as the theory of attraction. If you have a want to practice witchcraft go for it, but you need to use the scientific methoid to see if it really works or not. Plants are dangerious things to use in any practice they have a profound physical effect even when they are dead. Plants have been proven to effect the human mind and body.<br />
There has been no one on Earth who has been able to demonstrate any type of paranormal ability. The people who believe in such things are usually on a quest to enrich their lives by doing nothing. It's like prayers to a invisible unseeable force that do nothing more than clam the nerves, and take psychological pressure off of stressful situations, and help to displace fault off an individual by allowing a person to blame some force other than their selves.<br />
I grew up in a pretty emotionally aggressive Chrsitian family and I wanted to go my own route and I took wicca as a outlet for what I believed in. I believed in witchcraft after reading harry potter, after doing research on my own about witches in the United Kingdom, after reading about wicca. And i learned from a wiccan priestess about wicca and how to cast a spell and read several books on spell craft, and wiccan practice as a solitary witch. There has not been really one instance in my 20 years of living that I can say magic has helped turn things in my favor. I did a spell about getting a job, and I got one but only because I applied to that job, I did a spell about getting a car, only because I purchased the car.... There is no supernatural force that acts upon or lives that , preordains who we are as people. I even did a hex before on a guy and he was hurt pretty badly in the way I visualized him being hurt, I alingned my emotions and the visualization, but he was hurt out of his own carelessness. I wasn't there and I wasn't responsible for his injury whihc occured because he tired to dance on a tree stump.<br />
There are times where I wish I could do a spell and change things, a lot of things... but I can't and if we can do spells to enable us to do minor things or shift minor things in our lives befre they happen or even as they happen, why cant we do things that fix our past?<br />
The only evidence you would ever get of magic being real is on the subjective level and that's only if you do it!<br />
Learn real magic, the magic of your own will power and all that makes you a unique individual, because no spell can trump hardwork and determination, no spell can ov

Best Answer

I know my ex- wife was a real WITCH, and she made all my money disappear.....

Best Answer

To be honest I have to admit to the actual fact that I'm an evidence. I have been shown magic and I've encountered alot problems in life eventough i am only at young age. No one knows of my secret except some of my friends. And even my closest of friend doesnt know the whole truth about me. I'm a mystery. You may believe me or not but what I'm saying is true. I know that I've been through a lot in life. Trust me I'm saying the truth. We are all doomed when 2012 ends. Don't you realise that there are alot of flodding, earthquakes, hurricane and other natural disasters occurring. It's true I know magic as much as it's true the world is going to face its doom but believe me I know a way out and there will be a way out. You dont need to count upon me but count upon my words...

Best Answer

I believe your mind believeing in such nonsence will accually make it happen,it gives evil a chance to sink in

Best Answer

Yes, but you have to be there to see the evidence, being that there is no documented evidence that is available to everyone. Evidence is on a personal basis. Because how would you capture this evidence? You'd need to have a camera on you 24 hours a day. For more than one day. Including during the spell.

Best Answer

Ok. Magic isn't real. But so are nuclear weapons. The stories about nukes were just "made up" by the governments and the scientists to scare people. Don't believe in magic, because nukes don't exist either. hahahaha.

Best Answer