lija30 lija30 31-35, F 10 Answers Dec 30, 2012 in Community

I think everybody has the potential to be, unlocking the power is the key.

Best Answer

I completely agree!

Best Answer

I wouldn't say i'm a psychic ....i'm probs not even close to that but sometimes I feel like certain things subtly show up in my life that reoccur in the future. Granted most of the time, for me at least, it's something random but it happens a lot. Also, I don't think things just reoccur only by coincidences there has to be some other reason. I think that everyone has some type of psychic ability, but how in touch one is with that.... varies deeply!!

Best Answer

Actually, NO body is a psychic. When so-called psychics are given tests to tell whether the face side of a concealed card is simply Red or Black, they average no better than 50% correct, when taken over hundreds, or thousands of instances.

When shown that their answers are no better than pure chance, they have numerous excuses at the ready to defend their positions: there were conditions in the room that interfered with their "powers"; they were having a bad day, filled with psychic input from too many people at a time; etc., etc.

Best Answer

I don't think psychic abilities work like that. Its not a type of thing where your going to know what will happen in like the next five minutes..... I think its more than that

Best Answer

No such thing.

Best Answer

I try to be but I rarely win on the horses

Best Answer

I sense that tomorrow is the 31st

Best Answer

No they all lie.

Best Answer

I am psycho. Is that close enough?

Best Answer

Kinda

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer