Nikki2292 Nikki2292 36-40, F 6 Answers Apr 14 in Health

It may be like trying to catch a runaway horse but I bet he's an interesting man , usually very generous to others. May I ask you what sign he is ? He may not be the best at keeping anything going for any time, like love and life with a partner.

Best Answer

Hes a libra I'm aquarius! Yeah its so hard any help or advice?? Xx

Best Answer

Yes Nikki , he is a difficult person to love, it sorrifully may not be in the cards for him in a relationship unless he is slowed down by his meds. His being a libra means he hs many demands, high maintenance to say the least, although he is good to you too , he does things a out of guilt, he is miserable when he is alone but so afraid to commit , mainly because he knows he is difficult.
Not impossible though!

Best Answer

I am an aquarius and I looked online and it said we was a good match sign wise. I did this before he told me about his BP I am so upset by all this we have broke up badly nearly a week ago I haven't heard from him since or him me :/ thank you for your response xx

Best Answer

I'm so sorry, however it may be in your best interest to let him just work on getting on meds , the right meds and he is another guy !

Best Answer

He is on lithium has been for five years. Hes had BP 13 yrs diagnosed. Its such a heartbreak for me I love him dearly (the well person) thank you for your response xx blessed be xx

Best Answer

I'm sorry

Best Answer

wow that can be complicated, actually dating someone with any kind of mental disorder can be complicated. Is he in denial about it , have a doctor, getting treatment ??

Best Answer

He has been diagnosed 13 years. Hes on lithium I just don't know what to expect or how to cope with his moods. I wouldn't have known he had BP unless he told me. Last dew weeks hes been thinking I'm cheating and he has distanced himself from me abit. I am not cheating I wouldn't do that to him xx

Best Answer

I am sure there are some good books on being married to someone with bi polar, I would get one in order to get an idea of the future. There are higher rates of divorce and abuse involved. Medical adherence is a big problem for many you have to enforce that if you are going to stay.

Best Answer

He drinks heavily too I am at a loss we have broke up he has made no contact with me and has blocked my calls/texts and fb everything :.(

Best Answer

You are really better off, I kind of hate to warn people off from someone who has a problem just because he has a problem, it is good that someone wants to face something bad with you. But when he is not doing his best to fight it he does not deserve you sticking with it. And he is not, his drinking is just adding fuel to the fire.

You need to move on.

Best Answer

You must like getting hurt...

Best Answer

U must be a ****!! What kind of answer is that :/

Best Answer

If you say so. I was in a relationship for 15 years with a girl who was/is bi-polar. We where married for 10 years. She ended up cheating on me, hitting me, divorcing me at the end. I tried hard to make it work--including therapy towards the end, which didn't do us any good. Seemed like whenever she would reach a manic phase, the last person she trusted or wanted help from was me, which drove her closer to people who in turn where looking for more then just 'helping' her. I wish you good luck with everything. Statistically your odds are against you. However, you never know, you might be the one who can pull it off...

Best Answer

OMG!! So sorry I just thought it was a flippant comment. He has blocked me from calling his phone and text messaging me and we haven't spoke in a week. He is angry with me! We have only been together for 3 months I think he will not ever forgive or contact me. Again sorry I had no idea of your situation x

Best Answer