My mom and sister won't stop arguing. It's breaking my heart. I feel like crying.
OceanUndertow OceanUndertow 22-25, F 8 Answers Dec 22, 2013 in Parenting & Family

YUP I HATE IT!

Best Answer

Yup u can't pick ur family

Best Answer

Yea, thats how my family is too. Hang in there.

Best Answer

My parents are arguing they've been arguing since my dad got home Friday and all I can here is glass being broken and screaming my siblings and I go through this all the time ...it's almost normal now ..

Best Answer

Yup. My grandmother is a drugs addict, addicted to prescription painkillers. She buys used cheap stuff for us for Christmas, and buy my drug dealer uncle and my dad the same things. It makes my dad and grandma fight. Then for the next few days after, my grandma is all suicidal and my dad is a hothead. Tis the season

Best Answer

Awe, without standing in the cross fire, is there any way you could be the peace maker. When the coast is clear, and the fighting has stopped, and tempers are not flaired, could you speak up, speak from the heart, and tell them how you feel about their fighting, and how you feel Christmas should bring family bonding, not war.

Best Answer

I've been trying to do that but I got so frustrated earlier tonight that I told them I'm basically giving up on trying to help them. I don't tell them how much it hurts me but it really does. I'm a family oriented person so I just want to see them be at peace and love each other.

Best Answer

My brother ran away a week ago and only came home cuz the cops caught him with meth.

I am staying at my friend Dalton's house because I don't want to be near my family.

My other brother keeps getting in fights with my mom because he is a manslut and keeps getting chicks pregnant.

It's not so good in my family at the moment

Best Answer

Omg that's insane. Sometimes I wish I could fix all my family's problems but I can't. They are more concerned about being right than keeping the peace.

Best Answer

Same! My parents r obsessed with getting their way and won't let it be any other way

Best Answer