Yea but my job requires me to sit for 8 hours a day. Congestive heart failure here I come! :D

Best Answer

Check my website out www.cdube.bodybyvi.com and let me know what you think.This might be what you are looking for. I lost 30 pounds and 10 inch total body. You don't need to exercise if you don't have time.

Best Answer

yes i am on a diet since mid november and i have also lost 17lbs...funny!still want to loose 15 more

Best Answer

Check my website out www.cdube.bodybyvi.com and let me know what you think.This might be what you are looking for. I lost 30 pounds and 10 inch total body.

Best Answer

I think most people are. They just put different amounts of effort into it though. But yes, I'm trying to loose about 15 pounds.

Best Answer

Best Answer

I am and I will get there or where I want to be.

Best Answer

Best Answer

It looks good.

Best Answer

Yup. Startead a serious diet about a month ago, I've lost a little over 17 pounds. It isn't hard as I thought it was. I don't knows why I didn't start earlier.

Best Answer