Yeah we are few comparing with the bunch out there only interested in the latest i phone

Best Answer

Bread & circuses for the masses, the lessons of the fall of the Roman Empire have been forgotten to most

Best Answer

yeah i though the Roman Empire fell because they tried to own to much land and spread their armies out way too thin and couldn't support the expanse then there was Cesar wanting to get rid of the Senate so he could be sole ruler

Best Answer

that was part of it but not all of it....this world we live in is even more complicated with satellites and instant communication and electronic everything.

Best Answer

New World Order.<br />
Three words together which are guaranteed to have any statement - well founded, well reasoned or otherwise, categorised into the bin of conspiracy theory.<br />
However, I do constantly watch American politics in terror... for such a developed and well cultured nation it is horrendous on many levels, both internally and to the rest of the world.

Best Answer

Someone link me please. I have no clue what you're talking about, but I'd like to know. Please don't link me to a 5 year old report though...

Best Answer

Perhaps

Best Answer

No, there are plenty of paranoid nuts out there, people stockpiling weapons, expecting some kind of Armegeddon. You're not alone at all.

Best Answer

Yeah ignorance is bliss. Hop off grown up talk please.

Best Answer

The actual "grown ups" aren't the paranoid nuts stockpiling weapons and expecting another "cold war". Go back into your bunker, please.

Best Answer

Wow, people like you actually almost make me give hope on humanity...ALMOST. Rat race sponsors, ignorant lazy posterboys for the New World Order.. watch your brainwashing television programming dude your wasting polluted air living in with your head up your ***.

Best Answer

Yes, I have been watching it. It reminds of an other "new world order" back in the 1930's & 40"s. "It is good for the goverment that the people do not think". Guess who said that !

Best Answer

EVERYBODY PANIC !1!1!!!

Best Answer

Jajajajajajajaja we better be!!!!!!

Best Answer

you mean the freemasons, who run the government like puppets. and keep everyone not just down but stupid with controlling the media as well. ya i'm watching.

Best Answer

JUDGE David Wynn Miller ... Quantum Grammar ... The Most Important Set Of Videos You May Ever See ... re writing the laws <br />
<a href="http://www.experienceproject.com/stories/Dislike-The-Secret-Government-Who-Rule-The-World/2873054" target="ep_blank">EP Link</a>

Best Answer

lol accept it, t is for the best.

Best Answer

haha im glad im not the only one realizing what is going on.....most people are clueless and think its a myth that the New World Order is brewing up behind the scenes.....but.....them rich greedy folks wont make it more than a day out in the wilderness so.....haha i dont worry about it too much....all though these laws and bills that are being passed in congrass and all are defently not pleasing to god.....and they are defently not for the betterment of mankind.....each and every day that goes by we are loosing more and more of our freedom

Best Answer