I read a study recently that found if people today drank water that was filtered as little as tap water in America in the 60s, we'd get sick now. That it horribly depressing. :/ We've really gotten that biologically pathetic in only a few generations.
OneEarth2 OneEarth2 18-21, M 2 Answers May 31 in Health

I imagine its less a problem with macro biology and more to do with our individual lifestyle. Become healthier, and your immune system will improve.

Best Answer

don't believe everything you read

Best Answer

It's not *just* what I've read, however. My brother visited the Philippines recently, and the local people could drink the water without any trouble. My brother, however, was told not to by the family he was staying with, because apparently it always makes Americans sick.

So our immune systems have most certainly been degraded, even if it's not by quite as much as that study would suggest.

Best Answer

No, I totally agree with you that our immune systems are totally compromised but we also have a choice whether or not to eat healthy. I agree with you 100%

Best Answer