When I get on it takes me to the username box. It will write the username. Then the whole page freezes. I haven't been able to check my emails for about two weeks now. I have no idea why. It's really annoying, because I also cannot access my school emails because you have to sign in with a google account. I actually cannot sign into google at all.
kotori4444 kotori4444 13-15, F 3 Answers Dec 8, 2012 in Hobbies

yes but I take viagra!

Best Answer

yep same prob on my android wont up date after i log in too and i kno people sent me mail cause they told me they did...ugh.

Best Answer

Glad I'm not alone. I know I have mail as well. I tried to contact google support, but it got me nowhere. Uggh. I thought those people were supposed to be helpful.

Best Answer

have you tried getting updates for your browser on your computer and getting updates for your phone? does it not work for both places? i can logon and check mine online on computer but not my android phone.

Best Answer

Don't have a phone. It's not working on my laptop or the other mobile device I have. No, I'll have to look into an update. Consequently, my youtube account doesn't work either.

Best Answer

you dont have to use your gmail logon to open youtube just use your original youtube that u used before you linked the accts

Best Answer

I made mine after the switch. It sucks.

Best Answer

oh damn....ugh sucks indeed.

Best Answer