Hé! I'm 'younger aged'! And I think adults can help children with answering their questions, and vice versa! Besides, you don't have to answer all the 'kids' questions

Best Answer

I just feel uncomfortable when teenagers ask questions way ahead of their age and then I answer some random sexual question not realizing until it is WAY too late that they are a minor. There is something about it that makes me uncomfortable. I can set my questions to be to mature for minors, why can't I set my option to view only adult's questions?

Best Answer

I don't worry about it so much. I always check age before getting adult like and I feel it's up to the parents to police their children, not a website.

Best Answer

Sometimes i think so too and they should took the troll questions with them but i think there are quite some intelligent out there so why should they be thrown into a pot only because of their age?

Best Answer

WHAT'S UNDER AGE FOR U?

Best Answer

Under the age of consent, which in North America is 14. I'm still uncomfy with under 18 though, but that would be the most part of it!

Best Answer

I'm a young one on EP and when I ask a question having a varied age range in the answers is actually really helpful. Some questions though I think "why can I be shown this?".

Best Answer

Some of the questions i stay away from,they don't really want to hear from my age group and i don't have much to say anyway.

Best Answer

I rarely do unless its to tell them they need to tell their parents or a trusted adult like a teacher or counselor.

Best Answer

I try hard to check first because I can be an a$$ at times

Best Answer

Its not right especially with all this child $ex abuse stuff that goes on today.

Best Answer