ramfield ramfield 46-50 7 Answers Apr 13, 2012

Sure am! had an extraction yesterday which went ok, but today I`ve noticed that the `surgeon` has left quite a chunk of root still in the gum! No wonder it`s sore, AND he said "should not have any problems BUT don`t hesitate to get in touch if you do" Quack Quack!

Best Answer

That happened to me twice!

Best Answer

13 isn't bad luck for me. numerology is pretty cultural which lends credence to the materialist perspective that that stuff is hogwash. But with belief, the placebo effect is often more powerful than "real" medicine. Sooo......it could be really bad.

Best Answer

:-D

Best Answer

I work at a public mental hospital that has criminally insane patients in it. I noticed a lot of people did not come to work today. So far, it's been quiet and peaceful.

Best Answer

Love it. Lol!

Best Answer

Can toothaches run in the family?

Best Answer

I've never had a bad Friday 13th. Thirteen has always been my lucky number.

Best Answer

I wouldn't call it a BAD day. Just...blah.

Best Answer

yeah it sucks i will probably be in dentures by age 30 or 40 friday the 13th has rarely been good and honestly i watch my *** on this day bc ****** up **** always happens to me on friday the 13th if i'm not carful

Best Answer