pentupfreedom pentupfreedom 46-50, M 10 Answers Jun 26, 2012

I would write a story on a document, save it, and then just copy it into EP if that helps. I've never saved a draft, but it does automatically save for me

Best Answer

It won't let me post it though

Best Answer

No but I have trouble staying logged in recently

Best Answer

I'm having trouble with just about everything. I answer a question, and it doesn't show. I answer it again, and they both pop up. Drives me crazy.

Best Answer

i havent posted one in a while, but someone asked this yesterday, so you arent the only one having this problem.

Best Answer

My rule of thumb is to create a document in a "Word" document or make a note pad document and save it in that location til I am happy with wording or editing. Then I will copy and paste the story to where I want to put it. This way I have an unchanged copy of what I did write and post on my computer for the record and allows me to update and keep track of what I have posted. Word for word.

Best Answer

Unfortunately, Ep doesn't appear to let you paste a .doc document into its word processor where you write your stories. At least I can't paste my pre-written stories into EP's processor. And, the save a draft feature doesn't appear to work at all.

Best Answer

Contact support and ask them why it doesn't work. Mine does.

Best Answer

Hello friend. I posted the same Q yesterday. ( at least I THINK it was yesterday... ) go to my Questions, look for Paschar's answer.....then try it....and then please teach me.... I'm a slow learner! Good luck! P.s......why do they keep as$ing things up?

Best Answer

This is the only time I've had trouble but thanks

Best Answer

just go for it do it in word and check you mistakes then copy and paste. looking forward.

Best Answer