I have fourteen siblings...I just learn to except it.

Best Answer

OK, so now I know that I'm not the only one with a 'crazy family'. I just try my best to stay away from those situations. From today onwarsd when the phone rings from a family member I won 't answer. I use sympathy and kindness when dealing in these matters (and others) BUT right now my work pressure is building up.So I must stay away if not I will explode. If only people could think.....or rather if only family could think?.........

Best Answer

YES YES YES !!! My son is living with his girlfriend who wont get married because she had to spend $6,00.00 on the divorce, so she won't marry again. They have been together almost 3 years and have a little girl that's 1 1/2 yrs old. She is the apple of my husband and my eye. My son and her have had some confrontations with my sister, my husband and now me and has completely torn our family apart. My mother died about 15 months ago and now there is no more family. We don't get to see our grandchild anymore and has turned our son against us all. She is 6 yrs older than my son and has a ring in his nose and is leading him around. It feels like the end of the world for me and so hard to wake up and face another day. I wish I knew what to do.<br />
madmamalu

Best Answer

You are now officially a member of my family. You will fit right in :o)

Best Answer

Yes, but I don't want to talk about it. :p

Best Answer

sweet ;o)

Best Answer

Im expecting my breakdown in about another 4 hrs.

Best Answer

I'll make sure my phone is open LOL

Best Answer

No we are taking the day off.

Best Answer

Thank You ! One down, 6.5 billion to go...

Best Answer