I logged on today and got all happy because I had many comments. I go to each story to read my comments and there are no comments. I still have the comments thingy on . I also still have a list of stories saying I have comments. I already contacted EP to fix this but no answer yet. I was just wondering if anyone else was having this problem???
TexasLily TexasLily 51-55, F 14 Answers Nov 26, 2009

Ep loves to call itself "open" because they apparently don't mind dirty diapers on adults... ooo thats all good...oooo so liberal... ooo. (yuk!!) But god forbid you are a sentient polite and well liked person like RandomBloke1973...you can't ask Q's and they won't tell you why or fix it. He committed the crime of seeing through "the game" This site is being monitered by the establishment as far as I am concerned, and they are a bunch of phonies.

Best Answer

Yes!, Texas, I logged o 15 minutes ago!....Same thing!

E.P. is going down Hill!

Best Answer

I've had problems with EP but they just now put a new server in so we'll see try 7am it is then I get bounced and the site freezes EP is short handed so try E-Mail instead

Experiance Project.com

Best Answer

I'm not having that problem but I got a trophy for my "1st Blog" even though it was my second.

Best Answer

I've got comment alerts from old stuff. I have to sort by

NEW COMMENTS to get stuff I haven't already read.

~ argh ~

Best Answer

I was getting double emails ... but now it stopped... Woohoo for bitchy statuses!

Best Answer

Yes Im also finding it very slow

Best Answer

Yeah, other people have been complaining of similar issues, probably a bug or something...

Best Answer