Tainic Tainic 51-55, M 6 Answers Dec 2, 2012 in Movies & TV

Dragon hunters the best cartoon movie i ever watch with the best soundtrack and the best world ever if you ever watch it message me haha

Best Answer

Superb film. The rendering on the scenery is stunning. have it in my computer library.

Best Answer

yes and the world if so fantastic yet saddess i ever seen people that try to find happyness in a world that crumble and the last fight to prove that even if people see you as a weak and pathetic person you can do extraordinary thing

Best Answer

just watched extracted....<br />
... interesting concept, neatly worked out.. and a rather unsettling ending....

Best Answer

Ive tried watching it 3 times now and fell asleep each time. I need to give it another go and watch it at an earlier time perhaps.

Best Answer

Do you mean "Extraction," the one about dream manipulation? If so, I was fascinated, too. Actually had to see it twice (something I NEVER do) to catch all the subtlties. And I wouldn't swear I DID catch them all.

Best Answer

Dredd - It's the most phenomenal action movie I've seen in years, I thought the days of coming out of the theater acting like a giddy school girl were over up until I saw this movie

Best Answer

I loved the styling, close to some of the darker 2000ad stories but its a shame it wasnt bigger. Of all the amazing Dredd concepts and story hooks they chose a very basic one. Still loved it though. Looking forward to the next.

Best Answer

Yeah, I hope they made enough for the next one. I don't know about other people, but that was better than The Avengers for me. But yeah, next movie is supposed to have Judge Death! Freaking amazing.

Best Answer

I enjoyed the Avengers but theyre really at the far ends of Scifi/comicbook. The visceral reality of Dredd was a great decision instead of the Stallone more comic style. I think it did quite well and im sure the dvd sales will do a mint. Judge Death would be superb. I suddenly fee 11 again. lol.

Best Answer

Fee should say feel.

Best Answer

Hey, bravo! It seems to have come and gone without making a ripple, but I was blown away, too!

Best Answer

I didn't like "Dredd" better than "Avengers," but it was awfully powerful - and a HUGE improvement over that Stallone version of the comic. I'd be surprised if they even broke even, unfortunately, so I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for another sequel.

Best Answer

Bigger how? Wouldn't you say the claustrophobia was important to the story they were telling? Or did you mean you would have preferred a different story?

Best Answer

essentially the story is cops and gangsters trapped in a building. The premise of scifi is that the central theme must be have the element of not being currently possible. Thats the purist scifi speculative fiction cadre anyway. The wealth of plots, devices and characters surrounding Dredds world is vast. I didnt know how low the budget was (comparably anyway) so i get it had restrictions, which made me admire it more. Utilizing the feel, styling and cinematography (which beautifully sat between art and the best of the action genre) i hope, should pull some interest from the money men.

Best Answer

Tron Legacy. I loved it just as much as the first one.

Best Answer

Definitely an underrated movie

Best Answer

I saw the the original the day it was released here and it was so unique, truly great. Legacy is definitely a worthy sequel. Stunning having the young and old Jeff bridges. What CGI wasinvented to do. loved it.

Best Answer

and a great soundtrack!

Best Answer

I cant really recall the soundtrack. But then its rare for me to notice any films soundtracks.

Best Answer

The "young" Bridges is probably the closest movies have come to a believable CGI human character... and it was awfully close. If I hadn't known how he was done and gone in looking for it, I might have been fooled.

Best Answer

definitely. I think of all rendered real characters the amount of emotion they injected into the rendering took it to another level.

Best Answer

A low budget indie film 'God Bless America'(2011) about a guy and a young girl who have had enough of the pettiness of modern society. Its a dark comedy but quite powerful. Not the best acted but i loved the main characters and it some great moments and laughs. Maybe not for everyone but its certainly one of my recent favourites.

Best Answer

You know, it's almost impossible to see little indy films in the Phoenix area, but "God Bless..." actually played one of the areas three art houses - but for only a week and I missed it. Damnit.

Best Answer

If you can get a copy or watch online do so. again its not your usual style of serial killer buddy movie, more a brilliantly scripted, some of the dialogue is edging on genius, and conceived story. I had no idea what to expect but its right up my street. it did get some flack because it focused on America being rotten but no matter where it was set in the west it would have had detractors, except perhaps the UK. We seem to enjoy a good slating.

Best Answer

Neighborhood Watch. That one I actually enjoyed

Best Answer

Do you mean The Watch with Ben Stiller?

Best Answer

You know, that's interesting. It was panned by critics and flopped at the B.O., but I was interested in seeing it... looked promising from the trailer.

Best Answer

I'll bet "yes." The Stiller film was made as "Neighborhood Watch," then the title was changed after that Neighborhood Watch guy murdered a black kid.

Best Answer

If we are talking The Watch i thought it was truly dreadful. I wouldnt be in the least surprised if it was written by 4 13 year old boys whos instructions were to write about a group of middle aged men in the neighbour watch but beyond that, be as stupid and sweary as you want. Oh and dont forget the juvenile references to se.x. Worst dialogue and script ive witnessed in a mainstream film for quite sometime. Utter cack. (rant over lol)

Best Answer