yes, they make me want to scream at my tv and throw it out the window

Best Answer

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!entirely!>:( i hate how she thinks that she's all that just because she is a mediocre singer and that she's 'skinny' (a.k.a not fat)

Best Answer

I honestly cant stand it I turn the channel when it comes on. Im a proud BBW and I can understand she and many others arent happy with their weight thats fine. But that song you gotta believe havent heard it before. I believe there is too much emphis on being a smaller size. People should Believe one should be happy in whatever God gave them.

Best Answer

Yes. Dislike the way she sings in that commercial.

Best Answer

Yes!! SO annoying! I HATE when people yell when they are singing and that's all she does. Gross! I hate that commercial! Her voice is like running your nails down a chalkboard

Best Answer

All weight-loss an diet commericial annoy me equally.

Best Answer

yes yep yeah

Best Answer

I was till I saw you

Best Answer

I think it is brilliant! I've never seen anyone sing a video-duet with themselves, it was a fun way to illustrate her weight loss. Good for her!

Best Answer

They need a new actress. Because to me, it seems like she's the ONLY one it worked for haha. She's been doing that for too long now! Plus she just sings...it's like a musical diet or something.<br />
In other words, yes. very annoyed.

Best Answer

her dress makes up for it 10 fold.

Best Answer