all my life... where is that person??

Best Answer

I thought i did so many diffrent times.

Best Answer

yeah but the internets probably not the right place, cos theres no way of knowing if someone's truthful or a liar, fake or real. :) and friends in real life, it's so hard to find a good friend or a 'best friend'. -.-

Best Answer

true, but i dont know where else to try and find anyone.

Best Answer

Well, there are a few places. At school, or work. You could join a team like a sporting classes and make friends there. You could go to youth groups (I don't know how old you are, but there are groups that are held in local churches on Fridays for people, of certain age groups... look it up), any classes you wanted to do like art & craft classes. Even a book club, if you're into that.

Best Answer

Of course, who doesnt want someone they can talk to and be real?

Best Answer

Well thats dumb. Idk why people cant just be themselves. This world is seriously messed up.

Best Answer

It realy is.

Best Answer

well if u need someone to talk to ever im here. and believe it or not that i am being real :)

Best Answer

I have come to wonder if betrayal is not a matter of who, but of when & how far.

Best Answer

Thats all I am seeking...Fishing in puddles will only yield worms. There are loads of great people here who have awesome depths of character and compassion, there appears to also be slugs that may just be a parasite in disguise (very few are this way but they are here too) . Take time and be careful. Thats my one and only PSA.

Best Answer

Thats why im fishing in an ocean.

Best Answer

Chance of finding that is slim and none, and slim just left

Best Answer