heach heach 26-30 11 Answers May 26, 2012

trying to loose weight too, not much but a good ten pounds would make me happy, i do workout regularly, eating is the hardest part for me

Best Answer

Burn more calories than you consume.

Best Answer

4 stone in 5 months. Eat less and cycle 12-20 miles every day.

Best Answer

i just think i need to get motivated to do something. i gained all the weight cus i was put on anti depressants. yes the cat is out the bag and i swelled up.

Best Answer

eat only veg and 4 oz of protien a day and exercise.

Best Answer

I did the 10 Day Transformation Cleanse. It helps you lose weight (5-20 lbs.), reset your metabolism, detox your system and break addictions. It is all organic, non-GMO with no artificial crap. I lost 6 lbs. in 10 days and felt really good while doing it. I have a real addiction to chocolate haha, but this has been helping. Here is the link if you are interested: http://www.phporder.com/Transformation.aspx?ID=kristinamcdonaldyou can use my gift card code to get $50 off your purchase: kristinamcdonald

Best Answer

Best Answer

I can tell you all about my journey.

Best Answer

I started the 24 day challenge and im down 15 lbs in 18 days. I feel amazing! If you would like to try the challenge the website it www.advocare.com/140615794<br />
Or if you would like to see healthy recipes and my progress as well as my friends my page on facebook is " Aprils weight loss solutions". :)

Best Answer