I can't get the plane fare but if I could I would be in line.

Best Answer

did you end up going or are you still waiting to go, i too am looking into this, looked into local hostels recruitment offices and travel fare as training would b in aubagne 3hrs away from paris

Best Answer

I'm looking to leave for the legion when I get my passport and plane ticket money, in the meantime just saving $.

Best Answer

did all you guys go or are u still waiting to go

Best Answer

i am 100% down to go. lets make this happen.

Best Answer

Hi mate, yeh im thinking of joining this summer. actually ive been thinking of joining for a couple of years now. im no stranger to what the FFL ask of you, because i was in the british army for 4 years from the age of 16. i was an infantry rifleman with the duke of Lancaster's regiment. but the foreign legion appeals to me and im looking for anyone who wants to come and join up together. its a bit daunting going on your own especially if you dont speak much french. anyone wants to come let me know. thnaks

Best Answer

i want to go. no bull ****. how can we set this up to leave asap

Best Answer

have you gone yet or u still deciding, looked into it all prices hostels travel expensive emailed ffl direct and a basic understanding of french would b a benefit but not compulsory. 2013 for me

Best Answer

I don't think the FFL do nice. Buddies/mates maybe

Best Answer

yes...it's been on my list of things to do for a while....i'll be the cook.

Best Answer

Would you like to meet up? I plan on going in July

Best Answer

im ready to go. money is the only issue for me. i recently got my passport app. just a matter of time and money but i figure the sooner the better

Best Answer

well i would but July is too soon...besides i'd need to get into shape..learn a few things...you know important stuff for the foreign legion...how not to DIE.

Best Answer

Yeah I'm joining around July

Best Answer