Dear gawd! It seems like this was the LONGEST Winter I have ever experienced. I cannot wait for Spring!
SoftStarAngel SoftStarAngel 46-50, F 6 Answers Feb 23 in Community

I like Snow! But this Cold weather is Horrible! Clap's hands for Spring and the beach!!

Best Answer

Yippeee gawd I can't wait to see leaves on the trees. LOL

Best Answer

Oh Winter. Go away. So much talk of "Global warming.." Haaa, not here. The North Pole has moved 1000 miles South. Brrrr

Best Answer

LOL, now now! Be nice! Can't let all the "global warmers" know that we are experiencing a pole shift ok?

Best Answer

Is there really a spring in so. Cal?

Best Answer

Poor Cali, it is horrible there eh? Looks like a 3rd world country.

Best Answer

It's terrible here. I was out, walking up the hill and saw something sad. There were all the people, without cars, riding their bicycles. There were dozens of then and they were wearing the same outfit. About halfway up the road, I passed others who were on horses. Things are getting worse here. Without our normal rain, it's like a typical summer day.
Enjoy spring.

Best Answer

oh my gawd! I hear that the gov. won't allow the farmers to water the crops, yet are allowing waters to flow to some kind of damn tiny fish that needs to be saved? Interesting how HAARP doesn't find it necessary to seed clouds and bring rain to Cali eh?

Best Answer

comes and live in France with us.... 42°F all day & night long since more than a month..... Earth is Upset Down...

Best Answer

I was born in France. You guys come here to visit in Spring, it's beautiful on the SouthEastern part of U.S.

Best Answer

Oooooh.... yes !.... Southern US is sure like a bit of Paradise, huh ? You live in TX ?

Best Answer

have been ready for spring since December lol

Best Answer

I hear ya! I'm going to be like a deer on a green oak patch... just frolicking and chasing butterflies! Lol

Best Answer

well I would join you that sounds like fun to me these Wyoming winters are starting to ge to this old man

Best Answer

"Old man"? I beg to differ Mr.! LOL

Best Answer

Time to wear a bit less clothes? ;) It's too damn hot here at the moment~~

Best Answer

Awe! Not ready for Summer heat, just Spring!

Best Answer

lol I didn't say wear very little, I said wear less ;p
Less in Spring and lesser in Summer *winks but a lot in winter, depending how cold I suppose, hehe

Best Answer