always. <br />
baby steps sweetie, a few mouthfuls of cottage cheese, real sugar in tea or coffee, little things like that...<br />
try and get to a doctor.... they wont force you to eat, they will help you learn to want to eat again, and acknowledge that you need to eat.<br />
xxx

Best Answer

Anorexia is a very serious thing. I don't blame you for being afraid someone will make you eat, because that's probably the very last thing you want to do. I do suggest that you talk to a therapist about it though, because anorexia is a treatable illness. The therapist won't strap you down to a chaise lounge and force-feed you, but he or she will be able to help you get to the root of the problem. Self-harming behaviors from anorexia arise for a reason, for reasons you may already know deep down in your heart. Sweetheart, please, go talk to someone. You can do this without telling your family, friends, or sig others if you're not ready to. You deserve not to struggle with this stuff - I had a girlfriend who struggled with it, so I KNOW how very painful it was, and how constant it was for her. It doesn't have to be that way. Please take the second step (I see your question as the first step), and go look for a therapist or support group. They're out there to help you.

Best Answer

Please don't let this kill you. Your life is too precious for a thing like this to take it away. I understand your fear of eating. I have lost my appetite comepletely several times. Once, I was living in a cult and they forced me to eat things that made me feel sick. It was just scramgled eggs and stuff, but it made me more and more sick for weeks. Then I finally went to my mom's house and a doctor. He gave me some medicine that really helped my appetite and upset stomach, and the nurse told me to just eat small amounts all day and I would get my appetite back. She said trying to force myself to eat 3 big meals would only make things worse. So, like, I would eat a few baby carrots and drink some water. then maybe in an hour I would have a glass of milk. Then in a hour I would eat a small handful of nuts. Then maybe some beef raviolis. After a few days of this, I felt much better, and was able to eat more normally. You really should tell someone, but at least try to eat things that are healthy. I try to eat high protein, high calory foods, like meat and nuts because they have a lot in them and I don't have to eat a large quantity, but also balance with low-cal fruit and veggies. V-8 fusions are great! delicious, easy to stomach, and full of a variety of juices and nutrients. (NOT V-8 splash or light fusion which has a lot of water and sugar or sugar substitute).<br />
If you get help eating a healthy, balanced diet, it will really do you good. do some research. And don't be afraid to have a little meat on your bones. I was skinny for years, and it made me weaker and less healthy.

Best Answer

I have other fears. You are standing between death (starvation) and a serious illness that results in death. If you go for appropriate treatment, you can live, take control of your life and have fewer people trying to "make" you do anything. See your doctor, or tell a trusted adult. I'm rooting for you to take the middle way and live.

Best Answer

A couple of years ago one of my daughters why diagnosed with an eating disorder, bolemia. As beautiful as she was, she felt the only safe way for her to be able to enjoy eating would be to make herself purge afterwards.<br />
She ended up going to a clinic for help, and there she met others just like her, in various stages of the disease. Being in a community of fellow sufferers, seeing what they were going through, why they were there, and being with them as they developed the strength and the skills to deal not only with their problems, but also with their life, helped her find her own strength and cure.<br />
Fallen, if you are scared of dying of anorexia, please, talk to a professional and get help. Do it for yourself and for the people who love you.

Best Answer

I had a friend who was anorexic, and he was afraid to admit it to himself at first. I tried to help him come to terms with his body, but I learned it wasn't working because he was naturally big-boned and had been called fat all his life because of it. He seems a lot livelier now, and is able to keep his eating thing to himself and not let it be a problem. I'm not sure what he did to get over that though.<br />
My first bit of advice for anyone who is anorexic is that your fear of eating is a real one, that's why you have trouble getting over it. People will tell you it's not real because THEY don't see a problem in it. But if you suddenly did as they told you, you'd probably get fat. Depriving your body of food for a long time will make it want to store up in case you do that again. KNOWLEDGE IS POWER. And I think once you know how your body will react to food in a way that makes sense to you, once you understand it to the point you can believe it, you will be able to find a diet that works for you, and you won't feel afraid to eat anymore once you get used to it and see that you're still thin and you feel good and look good. And then also you gotta get away from those people who talk crap and say skinny people are fat. What is with some people?<br />
Anyways, if you're interested in talking further, send me a message on one of my stories, or directly to me. I don't know many anorexics, therefore I would love to meet another one! :)

Best Answer

Less scared of dying from it right now, more scared of developing it...

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer