You can point to a number of groups and lay current societal challenges at their feet, but 90s babies really aren't one of them...
tjschira tjschira 22-25 9 Answers Oct 29, 2012 in Hobbies

People are idiots, they think that what they want is right, if it doesn't work it's because the opposition made it fail. If they can't pick a specific opposition then they blame a traditional group to blame: youth, 'coloreds', democrats/republicans, communists/terrorist. No body wants to admit being part of the problem, and everyone has people to blame lined up.

Best Answer

Totally agree scapegoating young people is an easy out, but it really makes no sense... I mean how dare we have started two unnecessary wars and taken out millions of subprime mortgages? Oh. Oh wait. I suppose we were too young to be involved in any of that... We just get to deal with the consequences

Best Answer

people are always blaming problems on everything else when really it's them

Best Answer

i never noticed that happening

Best Answer

I look at the last two presidential administrations and I see a bunch of 40-somethings and 50-somethings who ran the show, and badly screwed things up. Just making mistake after mistake and then doubling down when the policies went wrong.

Honestly, you could install a group of middle school students in the white house, led by the Student Council President, and they would probably display a better understanding of economics and foreign policy than what we've had over the past decade or so. It's pretty sad when you think about it. I think it's really the Baby Boomers who are to blame for the world's problems.

Best Answer

they should top blaming younger people because it stem from them the older ones

Best Answer

Why would anyone blame the young? I don't hold your youth and inexperience against you (a Reagan like sentiment). Don't worry, I'm sure your generation will have plenty of time to screw it up like we did, don't despair.

Best Answer