keithstone248 keithstone248 26-30, M 21 Answers Nov 24, 2012 in Hobbies

I'm ready for it to be over and the next hot thing to be killed by constant replay.

Best Answer

What does it even mean!

Best Answer

it talks about gangnam = a rich city in Seoul, and how they have luxurious life style and kind of mocking them, and so it's like having a rich sense of style

Best Answer

Oh ok.lame

Best Answer

Woop, woopwoop, me.

Best Answer

Absolutely! ( hurls )

Best Answer

Me. Me Me!!! I've had enough of it

Best Answer

...and here I was thinking they were talking about a condom star. Geez, Louise! I am sick of hearing the ****. Enough already for ***** sake.

Best Answer

Its funny because your all saying it will be over soon it's 2013 and its over

Best Answer

Nooo! Really??? I just learned the dance!

Best Answer

It has run its course!

Best Answer

Nope people only hate it cause. All songs here in America suck at this moment in time. They wouldnt be hating if it was that fake s Wayne and his boring a*s wack Amili song. So here ya'll go oop oop oop, GangNam Style.

Best Answer

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHh SEXY LADY...

Best Answer

No.. It beat Justin Gayber " Baby " on youtube, unless you wanna hear THAT every minute instead of Gangnam style, sure

Best Answer

Sorry I like this guy

Best Answer

The horseplay is out of control.

Best Answer

Its a catchy song but its getting old, especially if everyone continues to play it and talk about it.

Best Answer

to tell u the truth i kinda am cause they just over use it. but nothing beats some gingnam style every now and then.

Best Answer