angel1993tvd angel1993tvd 18-21, F 12 Answers Jan 27, 2013 in Singledom

Its not only you.

Best Answer

I don't care about it either........It's just another day..

Best Answer

I don't care about it or worry about it. It's a day made up by Halmark.

Best Answer

It's just a money wasting day where people buy each other chocolates and cards and flowers and stuff..

Best Answer

YES, I wish it had already passed; unless he comes back to me, it will only be a profoundly painful reminder of what I've lost. This year has been plenty bad enough already, thank you.

Best Answer

im wondering if it will be romantic, this time around. that'd be kinda lovely :)

Best Answer

agree

Best Answer

I don't care about its coming or passing, Valentines day was created by markets. These markets puts the most pressure on men, convincing them to buy commodities for their wives or girlfriends as a "symbol" of their love.

Best Answer

And around this time, jewelers will claim that "you can give her a moment she will treasure for ever" Pendents and earrings starting at $99 that includes a box of chocolates? Most women don't cherish cheap jewelry or gem stones so small that one may be suspicious that it is merely a flake off a real gemstone that has been cut. The teddy bear or box of chocolates are not a decoy when a woman opens a jewelry with a pendent she won't wear because the chain is too thin and delicate to wear out doors or if people have to bury their heads in her cleavage to get close enough to see whats dangling from that thread like chain. Or you can spend a fortune on a bigger stone and she will cherish the moment until it is replaced by another moment, like answering the phone or feeding the babies. Maybe you will get a good dinner and for sure ex if you don't **** her off between the time you give her jewelry(which you bought so she wouldn't be pissed off) and the estimated time the sex will take place.

Best Answer