there's always creepers. just ignore him and talk to people you actually like

Best Answer

He doesn't bother me. But I'm having a hard time ignoring what he's asking cuz I worry about OTHER people who he contacts. Maybe its a mothers instinct or something but I sure wouldn't want any kid to be swayed by him. He's like the kind of guy were going to read about in the paper someday. Classic child lure kind of guy!

Best Answer

that's not good. i think if he gets too many flags or whatever then he gets deleted if that helps

Best Answer

I agree,

Best Answer

Creepers are everywhere.<br />
Kids need to be educated by parents and / or teachers about who or what they may encounter on the net and then trusted (and guided) to make good decisions. Eventually they become grown ups and will HAVE TO take care of themselves - and they need to know what's "out there"<br />
EP is not a place for real 13 years olds to be hangin' out in my opinion anyway....

Best Answer

That's true. Guess I should geet over it. I agree with the parents teaching ur kids too but sometimes noo matter what u say your kids still trust anyone and think that their parents are being over worried. as far as the kids being on here in general, agred, not a good place for them. Kinda glad we didn't have internet when we were kids. We actually got to be kids and learned to communicate face to face. Priceless!

Best Answer

oh there are PLENTY of creepers on here.. more than enough to go around for everyone. :] isn't it lovely?

Best Answer

Best Answer

I ignore the creepers who bother me. I don't even acknoledge them. This guy hasn't bother me, I'm just worried about naieve people on here. He's a classic wierdo were going to hear about when something horrific happens.

Best Answer

There are lots of weirdos on here. especially since this site is known to have lots of ppl in vulnerable situations. just dont give out any personal info ever, even if they "seem" okay.

Best Answer

Thanks for speaking up! These creepers hide in secret if more people would shine the light of day on them we might just save one kid! Or inspire kids to tell! KUDO'S!

Best Answer

Watch the movie Catfish if you haven't already.

Best Answer

It is not the best movie I have ever seen, but if you watch it all of the way through, you will never look at social websites the same again. Freaked me out. I recommend folks who use fb to watch it for sure. :)

Best Answer

I will and ill let u know what I think when I've seen it. Is it true or a fictitous story?

Best Answer

It is supposed to be true. However it is controversial. I guess that depends on your opinion. My opinion was that it was real.

Best Answer

I have seen a few like that. It is creepy but all I can do is make sure my kids are smarter that those losers are.

Best Answer