I just moved to a new city. I have no friends. I have nothing to do until classes start again. I just found out my bio-dad already had plans for Christmas. He and his girlfriend are taking a trip to see her family out of state. So I literally have not one person to spend Christmas with. Anyone else having a lonely holiday?
RoughKissGirl RoughKissGirl 18-21, F 15 Answers Dec 19, 2012 in Parenting & Family

Dec. 25 is my birthday and I always spend it alone, sipping wine and enjoy being alone

Best Answer

Me too just myself for christmas

Best Answer

The love of my life, my only one, is gone. Dead. So yeah, I think I just might be having a lonelier christmas than you are.

Best Answer

You should see if there is any place that still needs volunteers...like the local soup kitchen. Or...something I like.....just take yourself to do something fun...a little trip to the beach...movie theater are open on holidays here....be creative.

Best Answer

While I appreciate the suggestions, its Michigan and its winter so the beach is out. Also I have no money to spend But volunteering is a thought.

Best Answer

...that big lake has some beaches... just mean go out and do something You may have to be creative but I'm sure there's something you can get into if you really think about it

Best Answer

Sounds sad. Think of something worse. That's not you. You're not locked in solitary confinement. You're in a city. The city is full of people. 24 is a party night. Hit the town. Have an awesome night. Don't be sad!

Best Answer

Im working xmas e ve and xmas night

Best Answer

Id like to talk to you

Best Answer

I'm sorry to hear that. I am not having a lonely Christmas, but it has been way bigger in the past years.

Best Answer

Holidays are always crappy for me

Best Answer

You're never alone with EP and the rest of us :)

Best Answer

I will be spending the majority of my Christmas day alone.

Best Answer