Experience Project iOS Android Apps | Download EP for your Mobile Device
i am a lesbian with a baby and im trying to ensure the baby's mine and the father don't try to steal it away from me i don't really need a gay lawyer per-say just one that specializes in lesbian families i cant really afford one so i was just looking on here for help
gayzrule13 gayzrule13 18-21, F 3 Answers Apr 8, 2012

Your Response


You don't need a gay lawyer. Any family lawyer can help you

Best Answer

I'm sorry what i meant was i was looking for someone who specialized in that field I'm the lesbian looking for someone to talk to about custody preferably Indiana can you help me?

Best Answer

You can Googel "Gay Attorney" in your area .... if you feel you really need a Gay lawyer ..

Best Answer

Related Questions