No. To me, marriage means exclusivity. If I wanted to keep seeing other people, I wouldn't be married.

Best Answer

We've been married 16 years. She won't go to parties, taverns, movies, hikes... A few years ago I joined a hiking group and during a summer and fall of hiking made some good friends. One woman invited my wife and I to spend a week with her and other friends on a house boat. My wife said she did not want to go but that I was welcome to if I wanted. Since I only knew one person on the boat we decided that I should go on a few camping trips with them so we could figure out if we could spend a week trapped together. Once again my wife would not go but encouraged me to go. I now go out with these folks on a regular basis often to parties where I spend the night (no drunk driving so sleep there).

Best Answer

And of course everything is fine in your marriage? Yours is a perfect example of how an adult marriage can work. I commend your wife and you also. You're an inspiration and thank you for sharing with us.

Best Answer

Ahh I see - you have made a spelling mistake <br />
You spell marriage D.I.V.O.R.C.E. <br />
Sorry marriage i 110% faithful and exclusively between just two people <br />
You can have freinds outside and associated with that but no dates or relationships

Best Answer

I am... but have not exercised that option. It's complicated.

Best Answer

I can but only if it's another girl. Although I haven't ever done it yet and don't know if I ever will.

Best Answer

why would you get married of you still want to be free to date other people? If you aren't married yet please don't get married. you need to stay single because marriage is a vow of a commited relationship. if you are already married, does the other partner in the marriage feel the same? if so I'm sure it might work until one of you develop feelings for one of the other people then you got problems. I myself could never be ok with sharing the one I love with other people and taking the chance they would find the other person to be their " true love" instead of me. what makes you feel the need to have more in your relationship than your partner? maybe you could discuss what you expect from them instead of finding it in someone else. what about trial separation if you feel like you are missing out. pretty soon you will find out the grass isn't greener like you expect and your partner might have already moved on. it's hard enough to find one person to love and care for without adding someone else too. if oth of you want this why not try swinging first same thing but you do it together. just be careful and I wish u luck

Best Answer

I think I am. She is always saying you can have him if you want him. I wish you would go find a girlfriend. Crap like that but I'm the bad guy for whatever reason. I just never wanted anyone else but it get tougher every time I feel like I'm not wanted.

Best Answer

I'm in a relationship of that stripe, yes.

Best Answer

Can we assume that it'd working okay for you both? Depending of course on the couple, it should be able to work with no problem, but it certainly is an interesting concept. Would you be willing to elaborate on your situation?

Best Answer

who's idea was it initially to have this open relationship I'm sure it was the male because they always think they were put here to " spread their seed" Hilalrious in my opinion is that men think so grandly of their selves they are pathetic and so dumb to not see that they aren't all that

Best Answer

my situation is that I found out he had been a cheater since day 1. I told him that if he has no intention of stopping then we may as well have an open relationship and then he can do what he wants but so can I without any secrets or lies. Don't have the money to keep two separate households otherwise I think I would have just left.

Best Answer