so I am i Health and wellness?? Is this a chat room? or do you just keep adding your chat here?
buddym2000 buddym2000 41-45, F 9 Answers Jan 31, 2012

In Q&A there are always people around. On the individual groups, there may or may not be someone looking. Most times you'll have to wait a bit before someone reads and replies to a story you've shared in a group. And many times people will read your stories, but not reply simply because they have nothing to add.

Best Answer

Just stay on Q&A and you'll meet a lot of people. :)

Best Answer

Thanks

Best Answer

It is pretty simple. You can post stories or questions and them people respond. Some of the responses are off the wall and some are in poor taste, but generally, it is in good fun. <br />
Ignore or block the people that bother you, and don't take anything too seriously.

Best Answer

Welcome new friend! Welcome to the fun and addicting world of EP...I've been here just 3 weeks and believe me, u will find the chatters...find a nitch u like, stories, Q and A, whatever and behold...u will have more fun than u have ever experienced before. Welcome! Welcome......here's a seat if u get tired of standing...feel free to mingle, need a drink, a cookie, a friend...wander around, its all here! :) btw, I'm smileandwave...so nice to meet u buddym2000..correct me if I pronounced that wrong....come find me if u need some help finding ur way around or need a friend or two..

Best Answer

Thank you, My real name is SHIRLEY

Best Answer

Glad to meet u shirley. A word of advice tho...this is a fun place but be careful about personal info...even here there are a few shady charactors. For the most part u can play around and get a feel for it and u will begin to take an interest in whatever suits u. I personally spend a lot of time just asking and answering questions. Very rarely do I answer searious questions...I tend to like the senseless humor and u will find a lot of that. If u prefer the more searious just ignore the oofy stuff...don't take it the wrong way, some people take offense and its all just in good fun. After a while u will recognise names and figure out their personality. Now, don't get me wrong...there is plenty of searious. Q and A on here as well, even tho I like the senless humor when I grab onto a searious question that I feel strongly about...I answr it with all sincerity. Anyway, that's my take on it....I'm sure there is plenty more advice and opinion coming your way. Good luck and have fun! :)

Best Answer

HI we are here...just ask away we will do our best to answer your questions. :)

Best Answer

My name is MJSparkles...........Welcome Newbie!...... to the EP Q&A!

Best Answer

There's some here, and when you start posting and commenting on stories, things will pick up for you. Good luck :)

Best Answer

Some got frisky with their significant others.. some went for beer.. a few are sitting back and watching.. and several are left to hold down the fort

Best Answer

your quite comical tonight, good imagination

Best Answer

hehe

Best Answer

Hi I'm new and wanted to introduce myself :)

Best Answer