radiogold radiogold 51-55, M 12 Answers Dec 19, 2012 in EP

I went wrong thinking that marriage meant I would be loved, cared for, and not lonely. <br />
I had someone who said "I love you"....but didn't nurture me, didn't connect with me, didn't like to make love to me, didn't like to talk to me, didn't like to touch me, usually pushed me away when I sought connection, criticized me mercilessly to "improve" me.<br />
Where I went wrong was trusting and depending on one person too much, I won't be risking that again.

Best Answer

thats the same thing I went through. and hopefully I wont make that mistake again either, I was worried about it, our whole marriage, lol

Best Answer

Everyone does this, it seems pretty normal.

Best Answer

Of course, though I know what went wrong. Now I also think about my current, and wonder why it's going wrong.

Best Answer

im sorry, life can be cruel lol

Best Answer

evryone once in a while think about their x if it was a good relation...maybe sometimes things were not meant to be..its ok to think about it some times but dont let it dominate u...never regret the past...u learn from it...and be a better person you are today.u learn from mistakes and wont repeat it in the next relation.but never regret otehrwise u will always have that bad feeling inside u day in and day out.evryone makes mistakes no human is perfect hon!

Best Answer

I think .. I think.. obviously something was wrong with them.

Best Answer

that's what my shrink said, and he met us both, lol

Best Answer

I don't think about her at all, but I do try to figure out areas that I can improve on, should I ever be in a relationship again.

Best Answer

You're not alone <a href="http://www.experienceproject.com/stories/Love-To-Write-Poetry/2722645" target="ep_blank">EP Link</a>

Best Answer

that's good to know thanks my friend

Best Answer

welcome hope you enjoyed what I wrote

Best Answer

yes yes yes

Best Answer