Again...man justifies what he wants when it suits him. Unfortunately.

Best Answer

But you can bet your house that any of the people who justify whatever they want to are the first to go to the law when something happens to them!

Best Answer

It's hypocritical that way...and again...when it suits them.

Best Answer

Everybody is responsible for their own actions

Best Answer

You can deny personal accountability all you want, it's still there.

Best Answer

Yes, I never denied personal accountability. I was saying however that no man is an island and atomizing individual actions disregards the huge ecosystem of cause and effect in peoples behavior in a larger system frame

Best Answer

Is it even possible to do that when possessing a position of power or acting as an instrument of one who does? By definition, such a person's acts affect a larger system.

Best Answer

Yes if they break the law. <br />
If I told you to jump under a bus would you?

Best Answer

A lot of laws, like those illegalizing druhgs, are the core root of most crime and social decay and violence in the world. Who is responsible for that?
No, i wouldnyt jump in front of a bus, you are not my leader, for one thing, and that would be pointless. Similar actions have and are taken by kamikazee fighter pilots and suicide bombers. Their worldview is such that such actions are permissable and good, and their leaders order it as a response to the demands of the situation. So no one is responsible, and everyone is.

Best Answer