I am a lady in my late 30's and have suffered with DVT in both legs although I do not have any at the moment, this in turn as affected my lymphatics system badly in my right leg, it is now under control but because I have spent the last 18 months sitting down with my leg up in front of me I have put on a lot of weight, I am 5ft 1 inch and now weigh 15 and a half stones which is morbidly obese, I am on benefits, I feel my life is over with, because of my weight I have trouble breathing and cannot exercise because my legs would not with stand the level of exercise needed, I can prove any of this if needed and will happily show myself to anyone who is seriously considering helping me... I really am desperate for some help from some were...:(
TITIFOLOL TITIFOLOL 31-35 6 Answers Feb 20, 2012

Do you really think that people are going to respond well to someone that has just joined that has minimal info on their profile, whos first question is asking for money. <br />
This is not a charity site. It is a site for chatting to people. I went to your profile to check which country you are in so I could try to give you advice but discovered its another person that has come to ask for money in the wrong place rather than advice

Best Answer

Aqua aerobics first and foremost, supports your weight plus a chance to have fun and socialise, Ask for a referral to a dietitian to check what you are actually eating and provide you with education to make better choices. There is also a scheme where people can be referred for free gym membership, re hab really, so a gentle exercise programme made just for you. Sorry about the DVTs not nice at all, but hoping that someone is going to send you money just is not going to happen I am afraid. Lots of help out there, be brave and ask, wishing you luck.

Best Answer