The world isn't actually going to end and I know that, but of god, If I was taking it seriously I'd be so upset right now. I'm sorry for anyone who believes that the world will end and is also a super whovian.
Hellomorning Hellomorning 18-21, F 10 Answers Dec 10, 2012 in Movies & TV

Ofcourse not I've seen Doctor Who, and I Know the world isn't going to end until five billion years in the future .. I saw it happen and everything

Best Answer

Thanks for the best answer

Best Answer

I won't let that happen ;)

Best Answer

I'm crossing my fingers that this one will be good! The Christmas specials are usually fun, but a bit rubbish ;) Still, I'm interested to see how they bring the new companion in.

Best Answer

Did you also think it was strange that they had the new companion in the first episode of the 7th series? I don't know how that will relate or why they did that. The girl didn't recognize the doctor, which means it isn't the future fate of the companion he picks up at a younger age. So I have no idea... That's what I'm looking forward to most. How and Why...

Best Answer

Yeah, it's an exceptionally clever teaser. "Wait, so his companion is in fact the warped consciousness of a dangerously insane Dalek?"

Best Answer

It is the same actress, that's all I know.

Best Answer

I'm not worried. I saw Turn Left. He'll save us, for sure. He's still out there somewhere...!

Best Answer

I hear every year that the world is going to end and it hasn't yet, so I am just going to look forward to Dr Who and not worry about another load of hype! :)

Best Answer

I like the new Doctors assistant she is MEGA-HOT!!!!!

Best Answer

I thought they couldn't get any better than Amy pond. but Damn, this new girl is super hot and I can't wait.

Best Answer

I totally agree lol

Best Answer

Kind of looking forward to the new B'ak'tun myself.

Best Answer

oh no we've lost another one

Best Answer