well even if things get you down ...It can happen as long as you put you mind and will to do it it can be done. Maybe not in the time that you want it to be done but in GODS time .

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

Thanks for agreeing

Best Answer

I don't actually think so. Just because people have a very poor track record of sorting out the the possible from fantasy doesn't mean that there aren't set rule that govern the universe. It means, that from the human perspective, all we can rely on is probabilities, because we have limited info.

Best Answer

okay

Best Answer

ALL Things are possible through devine intervention , One can only understand their gifts by accepting them as a better way of life and having faith in their given dreams .

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

4me ... no ... is anything or (and) everything thing will possible... <br />
then wat am i doing all alone in my own den ... !!!! <br />
I shld b wid my Love of life now.. NOT @ EP... sharing my naive stories ... <br />
Regards

Best Answer

;)

Best Answer

again a cozy n warm profile pic... (*_*)

Best Answer

Only things that are possible can be possible but that's just a theory. Or so I hear.

Best Answer

Maybe so

Best Answer

No, but once that is accepted, you can appreciate what you have

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

Almost anything is possible, if you have a wallet big enough.

Best Answer

With a big wallet, it can be easier and in some cases a big wallet doesn't mean anything.

Best Answer

Granted, but it can often help. I frequently get asked if things are 'possible' at work by customers, and my answer is much the same!

Best Answer

If you believe it to be so, then yes. Anything and everything can be possible if you have the determination and impetus to strive for them :D

Best Answer

Definitely

Best Answer

I'm glad you agree :)

Best Answer

The only thing that is impossible is nothing.<br />
Yes, I said that correctly.

Best Answer