yulico yulico 13-15, F 10 Answers Dec 21, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Freedom to be yourself is wasted if you are starving and homeless.

Best Answer

Sure , making sure that your children have the freedom to be themselves.

Best Answer

ok im 14 years not have children but think i understand

Best Answer

As long as it doesn't involve impossing your will onto others.

Best Answer

everybody live under someones will so there is no true freedom. that is flaw at heart of question!

Best Answer

That is a very important freedom.

Best Answer

thank you it is so!

Best Answer

Hmm probably something out there, but I would say the freedom to be anything you want yourself to be in order to be yourself. Of course, you can only be yourself if you know who you are.haha

Best Answer

OK so maybe answer should be the freedom to find out who you really are! Thank you leading me to that point xx

Best Answer

no problem :]

Best Answer

Freedom to live the life God created for you from the very beginning.

Best Answer

Not sure how i would distinguish between the two... if god created this life for me, then living it IS being myself, how could it be anything else? So what point are you trying to make?

Best Answer

My point is this: God created you in His image and likeness, which means, He created your heart as well as your skin. It's true that He created you unique from everyone else. There is no one like you anywhere. There is no sin in God and therefore, He never created sin in us. The sinful nature came after the fall of man. When we sin, we act out of character that God created in us. When we do not sin, then we act in the character that God has created in us. We are slaves to the sinful nature until we invite Christ into our hearts and allow Him to free us from the slavery of the sinful nature.

Best Answer

So, if there is no sin in god, and god made the world and all the creatures in it, where did sin come from?

Best Answer

That is a good question to ask God. I do not know where sin originated from. All I know that it dwells here in our fallen nature and that we can be set free from it by receiving Christ into our hearts and allow him to work in us to become the men and women He created us to be from the beginning. Does this make us perfect? Of course not. We will never be perfect in this fallen world of ours but we will be forgiven of all our sins and work with Christ to live as righteous men and women in this world.

Best Answer

This makes no sense - god is everything except the bits you don't want him to be!

Best Answer

I did not create God, He created me. I have no say in what He is or what He isn't. You are not alone in trying to make sense of it all. Nobody can. There is one thing about Him I know makes sense; God keeps His promises and is more than able to keep His word. He has promised those who diligently seek Him to reveal Himself to them. So, diligently seek His face and the answers to your questions will start to fall into place. Those are His promises to you, mot mine.

Best Answer

Is ok thanks. I do not believe in god as supernatural being. I believe god exists as a human construct, in every society, to try to explain and justify the banality of life and the unfairness of distribution of wealth and talent.

Best Answer

God gave you the freedom to believe what you wish and the responsibility to believe in the truth rather than the lie. Be sure what you're believing is the actual truth.

Best Answer

I am sure.

Best Answer

Sharing it with someone...

That's the one thing that I miss.

Best Answer